Home > Chengdu Business Services > Chengdu Work Permit Application

Chengdu Work Permit Application

Updated:2018-4-19 12:09:11    Source:www.tannet-group.comViews:252

Chengdu work permit application is very important for foreigners who work in Chengdu. To enter Chengdu, one needs only a visa. The visa can be single entry or multiple. One can only obtain a multiple entry visa valid for a year if he/her has a work permit. Without the work permit, one can only get a single entry or two-entry visa. With the work permit, one can get a multiple entry visa which will give the teacher a lot more freedom going in and out of Chengdu.

Work Permit in Chengdu - Documents Required
1) Photocopy of the inside back cover of the passport. That is the page which has the photo, the name, the passport number, the date and place of birth and all the other essential information.

2) A photocopy of the diploma
The Chinese Government demands that all foreign teachers to have a bachelor's degree or higher. The school needs only the photocopy of one diploma even if a teacher has several. If a teacher has already completed all the course work but the diploma cannot be obtained until a later date, an official letter from his/her school certifying that the teacher is fully qualified to obtain a bachelor's degree is sufficient.         

3) A simple medical report
The teachers are required to go through a thorough physical examination in a government approved hospital after they arrive in Chengdu no matter what kind of physical examination the teachers have prior to their arrival. Therefore, it is absolutely unnecessary for a teacher to spend a lot of money to have a thorough physical unless he/she wants to for his/her own personal use. For the purpose of getting the work permit, the school only needs a piece of paper with a letter head of doctor's name and on it, a simple signed statement by a doctor which says the the teacher is healthy enough to work in Chengdu.

4) The employment contract
The teacher are advised to send the school all of the five documents required when he/she sends in his/her contract. However, if any of the above document is not available at the time when the signed contract is send, the missing document can be send in a later date. In addition, you should also provide a copy of resume.

Contact Us
If you have further inquires, please do not hesitate to contact Tannet at anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422, or emailing to You are also welcome to visit our office situated in 16/F, Taiyangdao Bldg 2020, Dongmen Rd South, Luohu, Shenzhen, China.

Previous:Terminating a company in Chengdu      Next:Chengdu Work Visa Application