Home > Shenzhen Investment Services > Shenzhen Work Permit Application

Shenzhen Work Permit Application

Updated:2018-7-10 18:26:50    Source:www.tannet-group.comViews:658

Shenzhen work permit application is of great importance for foreigners come to Shenzhen. As we know, more and more foreigners have been flooded into Shenzhen to settle down and work.Here with great climate comparing with other first-class cities.Therefore, getting to know how to apply for work permit in Shenzhen is what you should do. Tannet has collected the information for Shenzhen work permit application as follows.

Invitation Letter Not Required Any More
The welcome news for expats this year is that no invitation letter required during working visa application. Foreign Affairs Office would not issue the invitation letter from April 1st 2017. You could apply for Z visa through the noticification letter of foreigner employment permit which is issued by the local labor bureau. Also you have the chance to apply for the Z visa without return back to your home country.

What kind of documents you should make in your country?
A. The original education certificate
B. Police Clearance Certificate

These two documents need to be notarized in local notary public needs to be stamped in the local Chinese embassy of your home country. In addition, if you are planning to quit job in your own country, we may suggest you to get the recommendation letter from your former employer. That would be nice presentation for your working performance in Shenzhen Labor Bureau.

Requirements and materials for Shenzhen work permit
Each case is unique and there are differences between each city’s immigration and labour processes. There are, however, a few standard requirements that expat employees will likely have to fulfil:
• The work permit application has to be sponsored by a locally registered company in China;
• They'll need to live and work in the same location as their sponsoring company;
• A medical examination is required.

Steps and procedures for Shenzhen work permit
1. Prepare your working visa application (about 3-5 working days);
2. Contact your company to stamp above application (Depend on you);
3. We will apply the 1 year "Alien Employment Permit" for you (about 20 working days);
4. We will apply the 1 year working "Residence Permit" for you (about 7 working days or more depend on your nationality).

And we also support working visa transfer into Shenzhen for you to work and live here.Welcome to close us for more details.

Contact Us
If you have further queries, don’t hesitate to contact Tannet anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143422, or emailing to You are also welcome to visit our office situated in 16/F, Taiyangdao Bldg 2020,Dongmen Rd South, Luohu , Shenzhen, China.

Previous:Qianhai Company Registration     Next:Shenzhen Work Permit Application Requirements