Home > Shenzhen Investment Services > How to Relocate Company to Shenzhen

How to Relocate Company to Shenzhen

Updated:2019-11-8 19:08:26    Source:www.tannet-group.comViews:525

If you are looking for transferring a foreign invested company from one city in China to another city(take Shenzhen for example here), these are the materials you need to prepare for the application:

Application Materials
1.A recent capital verification report issued by a accounting firm in China.
2.Certificate Of Approval for establishment of enterprises with foreign investment in the PRC
3.Power of attorney for the entrusted handler and the ID
4.Approval document issued by Shenzhen municipal environmental protection department if possible environment impact may be caused
5.Shareholder/legal representative ID
6.Application report on the foreign invested enterprise transferring to Shenzhen
7.Company articles of association
8.Business license copy
9.Enterprise establishment approval and change approval
10.Resolution of enterprise authority on moving to Shenzhen

Online application submission---Application materials on spot or mail submission---Check of application materials---Acceptance of application--- Review of application---Approval of application---Mail or on spot receiving the approval files

Once the application materials are submitted it takes around 8 working days to get it done.
Tannet Group Limited is an international business consultancy company that provide all-around integrated experienced and efficient services from business formation to business follow-up to business speed-up to resources introduction. With over 20 years of experience and an excellent team of professionals and experts of various fields, we can certainly assist with your business and legal inquiries.
In addition to the China/HK/Offshore company registration, we also provide services of worldwide trademark registration, patent and copy right protection, business plan draft, labor contract draft, market study, payroll services, financial consulting and business legal consulting, etc. 

Contact Us
If you have further queries, you are welcome to contact Miss Vera Zhang by calling 86-755-82213750/13352984677(wechat), email to
You can also visit Tannet’s website or visit our Shenzhen office situated in 16/F, Taiyangdao Bldg 2020, Dongmen Rd South, Luohu, Shenzhen, China for more information.

Previous:How to Wipe off a Shenzhen Company      Next:Shenzhen Working Visa Application Via Company Registration