Home > Hainan Business Services > Hainan Work Permit Application

Hainan Work Permit Application

Updated:2018-12-13 11:32:01    Source:www.tannet-group.comViews:519

Hainan work permit application for foreign students embrace new policy. According to a newly released document by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, excellent foreign students with a master's degree or above from Chinese universities will be allowed to find jobs and start businesses in Hainan and work permits will be granted. Wholly foreign-owned human resources service institutions will be allowed to set up headquarters or branches in Hainan province, according to the ministry's new policy.

As a move to help Hainan deepen its reform and opening-up in the human resources and social security sector, the ministry will support Hainan in implementing an active employment and entrepreneurship policy, and encourage the tropical province to carry out pilot reform of international talent management to allow technical and skilled personnel from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, foreign countries and qualified overseas Chinese to work in Hainan.

Introduction to Work Permit
In China, the work permit or work visa is called Z Visa, which is issued to foreigners who are going to China for a paid job offer or to undertake commercial entertainment performances in China. This Z visa itself only allows a stay duration of 30 days from the date of arrival in China, during which time you and your employer must seek a Temporary Residence Permit for the duration of your contract, to a minimum of 90 days and a maximum of 5 years. For more detailed information on Hainan Work Permit policy, you can contact Tannet for inquiry.

Basic Information Required
Generally, you will need to provide the following materials. But it varies on each case. So you are recommend to consult with Tannet’s consultants before application.
1. Passport: Applicant's valid actual passport with at least six months before expiry and at least one blank page left in it.
2. Application Form (accurately and truthfully completed) .
3. Recent Photo (passport standard photo).
5. Other supporting documents (required on a case-by-case basis).

The Ministry will also support Hainan to open opportunities for public recruitment by government-affiliated institutions to residents from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan and guide Hainan to formulate and promulgate policies and measures for recruiting and managing foreigners in public institutions.

Contact Us
If you have further inquires, please do not hesitate to contact Tannet at anytime, anywhere by simply visiting Tannet’s website, or calling Hong Kong hotline at 852-27826888 or China hotline at 86-755-82143512, or emailing to You are also welcome to visit our office situated in 16/F, Taiyangdao Bldg 2020, Dongmen Rd South, Luohu, Shenzhen, China.

Previous:Hainan Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise Formation     Next:Hainan Company Payroll Outsourcing